Refund Policy for AMusicSoft Software
We strive to provide our customers with the most professional and user-friendly software along with the best technology and support services. We offer free trial versions for all AMusicSoft software to help you make the right decision. Therefore, all customers can download the free demo version from our website and fully evaluate the program before placing an order.
Free Trial Before You Purchase
To help ensure that our products are just what you are looking for, AMusicSoft provides free trial versions of all products for downloading directly from our website. We strongly recommend that all customers download, install and try the free trial version of any AMusicSoft software to fully evaluate the software. This helps avoid dissatisfaction after the purchase.
30 Days Money Back
We offer a refund on an AMusicSoft product within 30 days of your purchase. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the circumstances below. If a purchase exceeds the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, then no refund will be given.
Acceptable Refund Circumstances
We offer refund or exchange the product in the cases below:
- Purchased a wrong product from AMusicSoft, and then purchased the right product from AMusicSoft within 30 days. We can offer you a refund for the wrong product.
- Buy the same product twice or purchase two products with similar functions. In this case, we can refund the duplicated purchase to you.
- The customer never received the registration code and got no response from our support team for 24 hours after inquiring about us. In this case, we will refund the order if required.
- AMusicSoft software has fatal technical problems that our technical support team can't provide a solution within 30 days.
Unacceptable Refund Circumstances
We do not accept the refund request or products exchange in the following cases:
- A refund request for order exceeds 30 days.
- Product fails to meet customer's needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the product description, product functions, and compatibility requirements. It's highly recommended that every customer read the product description carefully and download the free trial version before purchasing the software, to avoid dissatisfaction or buying the wrong product.
- A refund request claiming the failure to receive the license code within several hours. Normally, after an order has been placed successfully, you will get an email with the license code and all the order info such as order number, licensed email, product name, etc. within 1 hour. However, the delivery of the registration email could be delayed because of Internet issues, email spam settings, email typos, etc. In this case, customer should visit the AMusicSoft Support Center to retrieve the license code, AMusicSoft support team will reply to you within 48 hours.
- Fail to register AMusicSoft product due to improper operation. For example, activating the software that you have purchased with other product's license code; entering the license code in a wrong way or no Internet connection while registering.
- Purchase of a so-called "wrong" product, and have not exchanged it for the right product within the purchased product's guarantee period. AMusicSoft will not refund the order, but we can provide a discount to purchase the correct product.
- Purchase of the wrong product, which has already been followed by purchasing the correct product from another company.
- A customer has purchased a similar product from a different provider/company and wishes to return the product for this reason.
- The product was not purchased from AMusicSoft official website directly, in which case it is subject to the refund policies of the re-seller in question.
- A refund is requested due to credit card fraud or other unauthorized payment. If there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment, please contact the card issuer immediately.
- AMusicSoft product price differences between different regions or price differences between AMusicSoft and other companies.
- A customer has changed his/her mind after placing an order.
- A customer requires a refund for no reason after purchase.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall the author of AMusicSoft Software be liable for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the Author of AMusicSoft Software is aware of the possibility of such damages and known defects.
- Customer does not upgrade AMusicSoft software when an update is available.
- No technical issues found in the software.
- Customer requests a refund for technical issues, but refuses to cooperate with the AMusicSoft support team to troubleshoot the problem by providing a detail description and information regarding the issue, or the customer refuses to try to apply the solutions provided by the AMusicSoft support team.
How to Apply for a Refund
- Please send your refund request to our support email: email@example.com.
- The refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.