Audible is one of the most wanted and mostly used places to get the audiobooks that you want. If you are using a Windows computer, then you have no choice but to use and learn about some alternative and professional methods for downloading audiobooks. Let us learn below about the ways to enjoy Audible iTunes Windows 10 through the help of the methods to be shared below.
Part 1. How to Download Audible to iTunes on Windows 10Part 2. Bonus: How to Move Audible Book to iTunes on MacPart 3. Download Audible on Your Computer and Keep Them ForeverPart 4. Summary
Part 1. How to Download Audible to iTunes on Windows 10
In order to download audiobooks in Windows 10, you will have to choose from using the Audible Download Manager or the Audiobooks from Audible app. These two applications are both essential when it comes to achieving Audible iTunes Windows 10. See the procedures below.
Download Audible Via Audiobooks from Audible App
One method to use is through the application of Audiobooks from Audible. To download this application, simply navigate to the Microsoft Store on your Windows computer. Through the help of this application, you can do a lot of things in addition to downloading such as transferring of audiobooks to iTunes. If all your Apple devices are synced into each other, you can have the books streamed anytime and anywhere you want. Here is the complete guide on how to use this application.
- Open your Windows computer and then quickly head to the Microsoft store to get Audiobooks from the Audible app. Right after the complete download, proceed with the installation.
- Once the download is complete, you may now start searching for the audiobooks that you wish to download. Download them once found in the search results.
- Now, hit the Audible app icon on your Windows to launch the application.
- From the left part of the screen, locate the Library tab to see all of the audiobooks that you have saved on your collection.
- Browse all the listed audiobooks and then choose the items that you want to transfer onto your iTunes app. After finding them, click the three-dot icon right next to the book title.
- After a while, a list of options will be seen wherein you have to choose the option of “import into iTunes”. Take note that before you can proceed with this step, iTunes must be activated first or authorized, especially if this is just your first time to use the feature.
- iTunes will be launched automatically, and you will see a pop-up window saying "To use the file you must authorize this computer for your Audible account. Would you like to go to Audible's website now to do this?" Click "Yes" to continue.
- Provide all the details asked to sign in with your Audible account. A few seconds after, your iTunes and Audible will be linked to each other.
- Click at "Activate Now" and a new pop-up will show asking for your permission to open iTunes. You can click at "Open iTunes" button.
- Now the Audible files should be imported to iTunes successfully, you can find all your audiobooks in Library > Audiobooks. Enjoy listening to your audiobooks on iTunes now!
Download Audible Via Audible Download Manager
In addition to Audiobooks from Audible app, you can also use the Audible Download Manager to get Audible iTunes Windows 10. For the mentioned process, follow the steps below.
- Begin with the download and installation of the Audible Download Manager application on your Windows computer.
- Once installation is finished, launch the app and then click the General Settings button from the main interface of the app.
- By doing that, the General Settings window will show up. From here, make sure that iTunes is selected under the description, “After download, import files to”.
- After checking, tap the Save Settings button.
- Now, go to the official website of Audible and search for the audiobooks that you wish to download. After finding the audiobook, click the Download button then.
- A mini window will show up on the application for the authorization of your Windows computer. Just tap the OK button to proceed.
- After a while, the audiobooks will then proceed downloading. You will be able to see the audiobooks in the iTunes library once saving is finished.
Since errors are too unexpected and may happen suddenly, the two methods shared above in relation to Audible iTunes Windows 10 might not proceed smoothly. So, if that happens, you should consider the manual transferring of audiobooks to iTunes.
Part 2. Bonus: How to Move Audible Book to iTunes on Mac
Since we already had a complete discussion about how to get Audible iTunes Windows 10, let us have here the steps to follow on how to do it on Mac. But before that, make sure that you are using the latest version of macOS to avoid errors while doing the procedure, now macOS 13 Ventura is the current version of macOS. If that is finished already, follow the procedure below.
- To begin, download the Audible books that you want from the website of Audible.
- On the website, hit the Download button placed next to the audiobook you’ve chosen. Wait until the download is complete and done.
- Open your iTunes application and then select the File tab from the menu above. Click the Add File to Library button from the menu list displayed on your screen.
- You must locate the place where the audiobooks are saved. Below are some of the recommendations where you possibly had the audiobooks saved after downloading.
- If you are using the Chrome browser, begin with the Chrome menu and then tap on the Downloads button. Follow it with the selection of the Open downloads folder option next.
- If you are using the Safari, go to its menu and select the Preferences option. After doing so, tap the General tab in order to see the location of all your File downloads.
- If you are using Firefox, click its menu and then choose the Options button. Look for the General tab and then see the Saved files location.
- After finding the downloaded audiobooks, choose those titles that you want to import to iTunes. Just do a double click on the file and then click the Books icon from the drop-down menu shown a few seconds after.
Part 3. Download Audible on Your Computer and Keep Them Forever
In the discussions above, all the possible methods to enjoy Audible iTunes Windows 10 were shared. You are free to choose which among them is the easiest and simplest to do. The only problem in relation to that is that there are chances for errors to occur since they are too inevitable when the application is used. With that being said, you must have an alternative plan which is to use a professional tool to download the audiobooks on your Windows computer.
To do that, you may use the tool of AMusicSoft Audible Converter. This application is very useful especially when it comes to downloading Audible books and converting them into an accessible format. In this way, you can keep the audiobooks on your device as local copies forever right after the successful download. You can also share Audible audiobooks with friends or family without limitation by this professional tool. Let us know more about AMusicSoft Audible Converter. See its features below.
Major Features of AMusicSoft Audible Converter
- Removal of DRM from Audible files.
- Conversion of Audible files into supported formats such as MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, AC3 and M4A.
- Assists in downloading the results of conversion.
- Has a 16x faster conversion speed which can make every process end in just a few minutes.
- Capable of producing a good audio quality of the converted audiobooks which is just the same with the original audio.
- Has simple interface that is user-friendly.
- Can be used conveniently.
- Helps in retaining the important details from the audiobook files such as the ID tags and Metadata info.
How to Use AMusicSoft Audible Converter?
- Get started with the download and installation of AMusicSoft Audible Converter. This application can be saved from the official website of AMusicSoft. Launch your browser and navigate to the website. Once the download is complete, install the application on your Windows right away.
- Add the Audible files to convert by tapping the selection box placed before each audiobook title chosen.
- Choose one format to use for the conversion process and then choose the end folder as well.
- Hit the Convert button and wait for the process to start and end.
- Finally, save the results by going to the Converted menu above.
Part 4. Summary
To enjoy Audible iTunes Windows 10, you may choose from using the Audible Download Manager, Audiobooks from Audible app or downloading the items by using a professional tool called AMusicSoft Audible Converter. Among the methods discussed, the best one would be AMusicSoft. It can do multiple things such as download and conversion of files into accessible formats.
Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music senior users. Share various tips and solutions.
Last updated: December 22, 2022