Yes! You have read it right! Play, enjoy, and explore your most wanted music on your bands and watches anytime and anywhere! It is now possible to play Spotify Music on Fitbit Versa, this article will tell you how. Spotify is one of the most promising and popular online music streaming sites of today, and we will show you some of the many ways that you can enjoy Spotify even more. If you are curious about how to play Spotify songs on many different devices, you can read another guide to find some good ways.
So, if you are interested to learn how you can play Spotify on Fitbit Versa and enjoy most of the two, you have got to stay tuned and read more about the things that we have discovered about the two.
Is it possible to play Spotify Music on Fitbit Versa? You will be delighted to discover that it is possible to do it and enjoy the most of your music adventures with both of them. We will be enumerating to you all the steps that need to be followed when using Spotify on your Fitbit Versa.
To be able to play Spotify Music on Fitbit Versa, your Spotify membership must be premium. You should also be able to download the Spotify application to be able to proceed. Here is what you should do:
1. On your mobile device, open the Fitbit mobile application. Go to your profile by tapping the avatar icon that can be found in the upper right corner of the interface.
2. You will be then directed to what can of Fitbit device you have, and you should tap the one where you downloaded Spotify. In our case, it must be the Fitbit Versa.
3. Go to the list of the applications you have.
4. Locate the Spotify application on your Fitbit list of applications.
5. Once you have found Spotify, click it then choose “Install”.
To be able to support playback, you will be needing internet access since Fitbit is not yet ready for supporting offline playback. Once the installation is finished you can be able to view the Spotify application on the interface of the Fitbit application on your phone. While it will automatically drain your battery, you can be able to enjoy a good music best for your ears.
As we have discussed earlier it is a must to have a Spotify account with a Premium membership to be able to play Spotify Music on Fitbit Versa. But did you know that it is possible to do it even without Spotify Premium? Let me introduce to you the AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter. It is one of the best professional converters of today helping you all the way through to be able to achieve the music experience that you are really yearning for.
AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter is very easy to use and understand. It will be able to give you an output in just a matter of a few minutes letting you save more time and energy, and even your monthly savings. You can now let go of the monthly subscription that you have to pay every month to be able to retain your Premium account. If you want to know how to play Spotify Music on Fitbit Versa even without going premium, here are the steps that you need to do when using AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter.
1. Initially, you have to pre-select all your most wanted music files from your Spotify account. You can select as many as you want, it could be a whole album or playlist of your own depending on your preferences. The professional converter can do it for you all at once and in just a matter of a few minutes. You can ultimately save a lot of your time and energy!
2. The next step is to prepare the folder where to put all your output files. You can put a personal touch on it by putting the name of the folder which depends on you.
3. The final step is to choose “Convert”. It will finally help you transfer music files a lot better since output files are more versatile and easy to modify.
Once you have converted all the music files, you can download them and transfer them to your Fitbit Versa. Here is how you easily play Spotify Music on Fitbit Versa with the help of AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter.
1. On your mobile device, go to the Fitbit application and then go to the Media section.
2. On the Media Section proceed to Services and then select “Personal Music”.
3. Follow the instructions that you will see on the screen and then proceed to fitbit.com/setup.
4. The last step is to download the Fitbit Connect App that can be accessed on both Windows and Mac.
As time goes by, music has become a vital part of our lives. Helping us survive through life’s difficulties. It lightens our mood, gives us inspiration, and even motivates us to do better as we go along with our lives.
The advancements made in technology have helped us enjoy the benefits of good music every day, anywhere we want. Some even helped us save time, energy, and even money. Professional converters like AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter are one of those lives changing addition to the growing family of music technological advancements. It is really a good thing to have them with us.
It is our pleasure to share with you the ways and guides in which you can be able to enjoy music without breaking your bank and without wasting your time. We hope that we have helped you and guided you on how to play Spotify Music on Fitbit Versa, and we wish you happy listening anytime and anywhere.
People Also Read
Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music senior users. Share various tips and solutions.
Last updated: June 11, 2021
Leave a Comment